Friday, January 06, 2012

Books Read In 2011

1. Dexter Is Delicious/ Jeff Lindsay
2. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo/ Stieg Larsen
3. Moneyball/ Michael Lewis
4. World War Z/ Max Brooks
5. The Night Eternal/ Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
6. Double Dexter/ Jeff Lindsay
7. The Historian/ Elizabeth Kostava (Still Reading It)

You guys are probably wondering why I only read 7 when the past two years i read 43 books. Well one thing that is different is I have been working more. I have had two great jobs in the last year with Waterway, however I ended up quitting that job so i can work as a parts driver for Napa. Also, I have been having so much fun with my two nieces, playing with them, watching them grow up to two wonderful kids. Also have been fun being back with my family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home